Your Girl Friday – a mother daughter team of virtual assistants/miracle workers in administration support and bookkeeping services. Read more about us here.
If you own a business, you already know that making your dreams viable requires precious time, which is all too often taken up by essential (but tedious and time consuming) to do’s.
While you’d usually do them yourself, or hire a full/part time office assistant to carry out these tasks, hiring a virtual assistant is far more efficient and flexible.
Here is where we can help! We are reliable, committed, and diligent.
Why do you need a us?
A virtual assistant can help with tasks such as:
- Inbox & calendar management
- Booking your travel needs
- Research & Presentation slides in preparation for meetings
- Do follow up emails / calls and client management
- Payroll duties – calculating hours, updating salaries
- Creating and sending out newsletters and thank you notes
- Finding new utility suppliers
- Producing graphs / spreadsheets
- Creating surveys for customer feedback
- Article & Blog creation
- Database building: Entry & Updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc)
- Performing banking needs, paying bills & transferring funds
- Producing invoices and sending invoices
- Bookkeeping, paperwork & back office tasks
- VAT returns
- Self Assessments
The list is endless!
Why is a hiring a virtual assistant BETTER than employing office staff?
VA’s are remote workers that bring some clear benefits to small businesses and sole traders:
- Flexibility – VA’s can work flexible hours, and you don’t need to commit to providing enough work for a full time employee working a 9-5 shift pattern. It also means that you can increase your outsourced work when needed or pull back when not!
- Increased task expertise – got a particular nut to crack? We both have extensive experience in multiple industries, and will be able to consult you on how we can help!
- Increased productivity – by outsourcing small jobs you can focus on your goals and getting into the flow of your business
- Improved work quality – we can give your admin and bookkeeping the undivided attention it needs
- Reduced employee related costs – no holiday pay, no NI or pension payments! No need to hire office space or provide stationary and equipment
- You only pay for the hours worked (no loo or coffee breaks!)
Is this really for me?
To help you decide on if you need a VA..
It’s simple. Make a list of 3 things:
- Things you hate doing
- Things you can’t do yourself
- Things you should not be doing
If you’ve managed to jot down some points, we’d love to hear from you to see how we can help.